In compliance with the Personal Data Protection regulations and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) and with the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (“LOPDGDD”), below Lampsy Personal Mobility, S. L. (hereinafter, “Lampsy”), we provide you with the information so that you are aware of all the relevant aspects of the processing of your data.
1. Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: Lampsy Personal Mobility, S. L.
NIF: NIF B67406850
Postal address: C / Pujades, 51-55, Box 23, 08005, Barcelona, Spain
2. When do we collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data at the following times:
• Through different contact forms: on our website we have different forms available for you to register or contact us to request information about our products or make inquiries. When completing the form, we ask you to identify yourself and provide us with your contact information.
• To purchase or make a purchase reservation for any of our products: on our website you can purchase our products and therefore, we will collect bank details from you.
• Signing up for our newsletter: on our website we have enabled a form for you to subscribe to our newsletter through which we can keep you informed about our services, products and/or other issues of your interest.
3. For what purposes and on what legal basis do we process your personal data?
The purposes and legal basis on which we process your personal data are as follows:
• To assist, manage and handle any requests, comments, queries, complaints or claims that you may make to us.
Legal basis: The processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of Lampsy (Article 6.1.f) of the GDPR) in responding to the requests or queries that you may or queries that you submit to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you insofar as it allows us to be able to attend to you adequately and to and resolve the queries raised.
When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or product/service purchased through Lampsy’s website, the processing is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract (Article 6.1.b) of GDPR).
When your query relates to the exercise of the rights set out below, or to claims relating to our products or services, which is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale our products or services, what legitimises us to process your data is compliance with legal obligations of Lampsy’s (Article 6.1.c) of the GDPR).
• To purchase or make a purchase reservation for any of our products.
Legal basis: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract or provision of services that binds us to you (Article 6.1.b) of GDPR).
• Send you our newsletter and keep you informed about our services, promotions and products.
Legal basis: the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent given through the subscription form provided on our website (article 21.1 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and article 6.1.a) of GDPR). However, if there is a previous contractual relationship between us and the communications are about our own products and/or services, the sending is done based on our legitimate interest (article 6.1.f) of the GDPR) in relation to the authorization regulated in article 21.2 of the Law of Services of the Information Society.
• Send you surveys related to the level of satisfaction and operation of our products in order to improve the quality of our products.
Legal basis: the processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of Lampsy (Article 6.1.f) of the GDPR) to know the opinion of our users and/or customers on the use of our services and/or products and thus to better understand the quality of our services and improve them.
• To carry out analyses and reports in order to know the performance and needs of our services, with the purpose of improving the development and offering new solutions.
Legal basis: the processing is carried out for the satisfaction of Lampsy’ legitimate interest, which is to manage and improve our products and services (Article 6.1.f) of the GDPR).
• To comply with our legal obligations, possible judicial resolutions and other decisions determined by the authorities. Including the communication of personal data to law enforcement agencies, whenever we have suspicions or indications of an action that may constitute a criminal offense.
Legal basis: the processing of personal data for these purposes is carried out on the basis of compliance with the legal obligations of Lampsy (Article 6.1.c) of the GDPR).
4. How long will we keep personal data?
The criteria followed by Lampsy is determined by the purpose of the data collected and the accomplishment of this purpose (e.g., in case of consent, you may revoke your consent at any time) and the storage periods required by contractual and regulatory requirements.
Keep in mind that, whenever applicable, we may keep your data for the time necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, requirements, liabilities and legal and/or contractual obligations, always being blocked.
5. To which recipients may your data be disclosed?
According to the purposes for which the personal data has been collected, the following third parties may have access to the personal data:
• Public Administrations, Agencies and/or Competent Authorities and the corresponding security forces and corps, in cases where there is a requirement, a legal obligation or we consider that there are sufficient indications and/or suspicions to be facing an illicit or criminal offense.
• Partners and third-party service providers who process information as data processors. All our suppliers have signed the corresponding data processing agreement in accordance with the personal data protection regulations.
• Employees and/or collaborators authorised by Lampsy, always subject to applicable data protection regulations.
Lampsy through its partners and third-party service providers may transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (E.E.A.). Any international data transfers that may be made are provided with adequate protection of personal data through the use, in all cases, of appropriate safeguards, in particular, the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
6. What are your rights when you provide us your personal data?
The processing of data by Lampsy grants the data owner the following rights:
• Right to request access to personal data: you can ask if we are processing your data, and if so, you can access them.
• Right to request rectification if the data is inaccurate, or complete the data we have incomplete.
• Right to request the erasure of your data.
• Right to request the restriction of its processing: in that case, we will only keep your information for the exercise or defence of claims.
• Right to object to the processing: we will stop processing the personal data, with the exception that they should continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
• Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another data controller, we will provide the transfer of your data to the new data controller, if technically possible.
• The right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
The consent you have given us for any specific purpose may be withdrawn at any time. However, you should be aware that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Whenever you consider it appropriate, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency https://www.aepd.es/.
7. Additional information
Child Use Policy. Our services are intended only for persons of legal age. In this sense, we do not deliberately collect information from minors. In any case, if parents or legal guardians believe that their children or legal guardians have submitted personal data to us, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Date of update 27/02/2023