Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (RGPD), published in May 2016 and applicable since May 25, 2018, is a direct application rule in the European Union , regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
Among the new features of the RGPD, the concept of “Treatment” is present (art. 4.2) and additional requirements are incorporated regarding the need to inform the interested parties.
This website has been adapted to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI) and the previously mentioned RGPD.
INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
In Lampsy Personal Mobility, S. L (hereinafter Lampsy), owner of lampsy-mobility.com (hereinafter, lampsy or the Web, indistinctly), we inform the interested party in a permanent, explicit, unequivocal and transparent way of the processing of their personal data and the protection of these. Next, we provide you with information about the treatments that we will carry out with the data provided through this website.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
– Name of the person in charge: Lampsy Personal Mobility, S. L.
– Email: email@example.com
– Activity: Technical services: engineering, architecture, urban planning. etc
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At Lampsy Personal Mobility, S. L we will treat the data provided through browsing our website, as well as those collected through the corresponding forms for the purposes described below:
1. When registering with lampsy, you will be required to provide the necessary identification and contact details to process your registration and enable the services offered on the Web, which include being able to keep a list of favorite products, manage orders, etc. .
2. If you contact lampsy through the forms intended for this purpose or by any other means of contact, you will be required identifying and contact information to process your query and attend to it.
3. By using lampsy you can provide various personal information about your tastes and preferences, which will be used by lampsy to adapt the Web to your preferences and offer, through the Web itself or not, information of interest.
4. Likewise, it will be necessary for you to provide us with your bank details, credit / debit cards or information about your Paypal account or similar service, as well as certain additional contact information, in order to manage the charges and collaborate with the Producers in the management of your orders.
5. In relation to Cookies, lampsy may have technology for the implantation of files called cookies in the terminal in which the web has been used. You can block or disable cookies at any time through the web configuration options. If you want more information, you can consult our Cookies Policy.
6. On the other hand, if you expressly accept your consent to send your own advertising about news and products, lampsy may send you this type of advertising.
Through the tools offered in lampsy you can modify the data related to your profile or cancel your account on the Web. You can also communicate any modification to us in writing or request its withdrawal through: firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that lampsy will not communicate your personal data to third parties without your consent, except for the minimum data necessary to send an order to the customer, which will be transmitted to the indicated Producer. All Producers in turn undertake not to communicate such personal data of the client.
In case you wish to obtain more information about the regulations that assist you, protect and establish your rights, we put at your disposal the laws that have inspired this policy and are relevant to you:
– General Data Protection Regulation EU 216/679
– Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce
Finally, indicate that at any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. To do this, you just have to write to us indicating it, to: Lampsy Personal Mobility, S. L. with NIF B67406850 and postal address at C / Pujades, 51-55, Box 23 08005 Barcelona, or through email@example.com. You must accompany a copy of your ID or similar official document that identifies you, to prevent third parties from improperly accessing your data.
There are other purposes for the processing of your personal data:
– Guarantee compliance with applicable laws based on article 6.1 c) of the RGPD “The treatment is necessary to comply with a legal obligation applicable to the person responsible for the treatment.”
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept for a period determined by the following criteria:
– Legal obligation of conservation.
– Request for deletion by the interested party.
Regarding the determination of the term based on the legal obligation, the data collected to respond to requests for information through the contact forms may be kept at least during the term of the request.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATING BASIS FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of personal data can be:
– Express and unequivocal consent by the interested party.
– Fulfillment of a contract between the interested party and the person responsible for the treatment (Lampsy Personal Mobility, S. L)
In no case the withdrawal of consent by the interested party will condition the management of hiring requests and / or information.
TO WHOM WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
From Lampsy Personal Mobility, S. L uses tools to manage personal data by third parties to provide the services strictly necessary for the development of the purposes indicated in the section “For what purpose do we process your personal data?”. We share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
– Hosting services: https://www.okitup.com/.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
The RGPD establishes the following rights of the interested parties:
– Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
– Right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data.
– Right to request the limitation of the treatment.
– Right to object to the processing of your personal data.
– Right to data portability.
The above rights may be exercised by request accompanied by a photocopy of your identity document specifying the requested right to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If it is considered that your right to the protection of personal data is being violated, a claim may be filed with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. (www.aepd.es).