On the lampsy-mobility.com website (hereinafter, lampsy or the Web, interchangeably), owned by Lampsy Personal Mobility, SL (hereinafter, Lampsy), cookies are used to allow and optimize the use and enjoyment of the Web, as well as analyze certain behaviors during its use and, on occasions, offer you advertising adapted to your habits, preferences and needs. The mere access to lampsy supposes the location of cookies on the device with which it does so. We recommend that you read this document to learn more about it.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to the terminal equipment with which you browse the Internet and that allows you to store information that can be retrieved later for various purposes.
3. COOKIES USED IN LAMPSY
Specifically, the user consents that lampsy can use the following cookies:
According to the entity that manages them:
– Own: they are sent to the user’s terminal from a domain or equipment managed by lampsy.
-From third parties: they are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain active:
– Session: collect and store data while the user accesses the Website.
– Persistent: they collect data stored in the terminal and are accessed and processed during the defined period.
According to its purpose:
– Functional: they allow navigation through the Website and the use of different services that exist in them (for example, control traffic and data communication, carry out the process of purchasing an order, etc.).
– Personalization: allow access to the service based on predefined characteristics (for example, language, browser type, etc.).
– Analysis: allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior (for example, for measuring website activity, creating user profiles, etc.).
– Advertising and behavioral advertising: they allow the management of advertising spaces and store information on the behavior of users through continuous observation of browsing habits that allow the development of specific profiles to whom to offer advertising.
– lampsy: Provide the basic functionality of the web, such as, for example, remain logged in between different pages of the web, add products to the cart and remember it, etc.
– Google Analytics: Analyze the flow of users, their clicks, which pages are visited within lampsy …
– Adwords: The purpose is to offer the user lampsy advertising once they have left the lampsy website. In this way, it is possible to offer said user relevant information or information that he has previously visited.
– Pixel Facebook: When an advertising campaign is carried out on Facebook, this cookie allows us to know if the campaign has been effective or not by tracking the pages visited.
4. MANAGE YOUR PERMISSIONS
As mentioned above, we treat cookies for different purposes but their main mission is the proper operation of the application and the analysis of data that allow us to continually improve.
5. MANAGEMENT AND DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user can configure his browser to accept or reject, by default, all cookies or to receive a notice of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it.
The procedures for blocking and eliminating cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another, so the user must refer to the instructions provided by the Internet browser.