1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded and placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the original website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes them.
2. What types of cookies do we use?
Depending on their purpose, the cookies we place on the Lampsy website are:
1. Functional Cookies: Are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it including those that the publisher uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, to carry out the purchase process of an order, to manage the payment, to control fraud linked to the security of the service, to make the request for registration or participation in an event, to count visits for the purpose of billing software licenses with which the service works, to use security elements during navigation, to store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, to enable dynamic content (for example animation of loading a text or image) or to share content through social networks.
2. Preference Cookies: Are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from those of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service
3. Statistical Cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application, or platform in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
4. Marketing or advertising: Cookies These are cookies that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same. These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, Lampsy has included directly or in collaboration with third parties.
Depending on who uses them, the cookies deployed on the Lampsy website are:
- Own: These types of cookies are sent to user’s terminal from a domain or equipment managed by Lampsy.
- Third Parties Cookies: They are sent to user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time the cookies of Lampsy website remain active on the user’s terminal:
- Session Cookies: Collect and store user’s information while browsing Lampsy’s website.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies collect information stored in the user’s terminal and are accessed and processed during a defined period of time.
3. How do I disable cookies?
The user is free to decide whether or not to place our cookies on their hard drive, as well as to delete them, by following the procedure established in the help section of their browser. The user can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen warning of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to place them on their hard drive. Below, we provide links to the device and browser providers for the management or deactivation of cookies in most browsers:
Google provides users with a tool that allows them to configure the information sent from the main browsers to Google Analytics, you can download the tool from the following link.
• For Internet Explorer: in the menu option: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more visit the following link.
• For Google Chrome: in Options > Advanced options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit the following link link.
• For Mozilla Firefox: in the menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit the following link.
• For Safari: in Settings > Safari > Block cookies. To learn more, visit the following link.
• For Opera: Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookies. For more information visit the following link.
If the user configures their browser to reject all cookies or expressly our cookies may mean that it is not possible to access some of the services and that their experience on our website may be less satisfactory. If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programmes or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.
4. How can you exercise your rights?