Lampsy – Electric Scooter Reservation

Reservations are open for European customers. 

You can make a reservation for your Lampsy through a simple setup and payment procedure, detailed below. You have 14 days to cancel your reservation for any reason, if you wish. The reservation involves the payment of 500 € + VATPlease, read the “Terms & Conditions” section at the bottom of this page for details.

If you are a non-European citizen, please contact us at:

The final price (without taxes) is shown by configuring the vehicle. The base price of the vehicle, without special options, is 13.800 €.

As of today’s date the expected delivery date for new reservations of the product is: October 2024.

Once the reservation is made, you will receive an email with all the information and terms and conditions. We will contact you when we start manufacturing your vehicle, and in any circumstance of interest. We will always be at your side at:

When your vehicle goes into production we will send you an email detailing the terms of the sales contract. At the moment your vehicle starts to be manufactured, you will have to pay an initial amount of 40% of the price, and the remaining 60% will have to be paid when your vehicle is ready for shipment. We will send you information about this, and the steps to take, once we have received your reservation request.

Thank you for your reservation!


Base price (w/o options): 13.800 € + VAT

Available on backorder

Estimated delivery for new orders: 01/10/2024
SKU: ScooterLa01 Category: